Blog Archive

Monday, April 08, 2013

PART I: Cord Cutting

I decided to make Top Three Ways To Easily Drop The Excess Weight With The Help Of Your Angels a three part blog post series because it's a lot of information that I want to share and I thought it would be cool!!!

Bonus Material Alert!
This three part blog post series will include this introduction and three following posts. This series will be very interactive because I will include a video for each post.

Challenge Time! This is where I dare you to write it out in the comments section below! I love to hear what you have to say! 

To view the Intro Blog to this three part series, just click here


PART I
Cord Cutting:

Empaths- those who feel others emotions on a deep level are more likely to have the most cord attachments. If you are wondering whether or not you are an empath, then you most likely are and have realized that you are super sensitive. 

The cords connect you with people, places, events, and so forth.

Ethereal cords of attachment. There are healthy and loving cords and then there are the unhealthy and not so loving cords of attachment.  Let's focus on the unhealthy so we can get rid of them!

Here's exactly what I did: I got comfortable on the couch, closed my eyes, took several deep breaths, and asked archangel Michael, the chief protector angel, to cut all the unhealthy cords.
One by one the cords were addressed- from me wanting to please everyone to me being obsessed with wanting everything to fall into place exactly as I planned it. I cried, I remembered, I chuckled, I let go, and I overcame. 

I was willing to expect the unexpected. However, I darn sure wasn't prepared! 



Because the cords have been 'cut' we need to heal. So, I ask archangel Raphael, the chief healing angel, to heal the areas were the cords have been cut. Think of it as archangel Raphael putting on us a spiritual band aid. 


I did this exercise throughout the week. Just like an onion, there were layers...a series of cords to address. Some cords were more intense than others. Think about it, I was in my early 20s (which means I had that many years of cord attachments) and there were issues that I was not aware of that had to be cut in order for me to move on in my life especially if I wanted to become an Angel Therapy Practitioner.

How does this help you? Well, it's known, especially in the spiritual community, that what is going on with you spiritually will show up physically. Think about all the emotional 'stuff' you been through and your age.  


Now, think about areas that you haven't exactly put a closure to and so forth...ya it's deep stuff! It's a lot of 'weight' on your shoulders. Let's release it on the spiritual level so you can slim down on the physical level! 


Do what I did above as often as you can. You don't have to worry about being fearful because the angels are there to help you.  

Here a few 'take aways':
  • Let your emotions flow and let go. No judging yourself!
  • You may cut some cords once and be done and other several times
  • Cords of love can never be cut
  • With each release you are removing spiritual weight, which you will see and feel physically 
  • Once all the work is done, the cords will only reappear if you pick up the bad habits again 


Let's do cord cutting together!


If you cannot see the video in this post, then click here to view it directly from the YouTube Channel..


Challenge Time!
Leave a comment below in regards to your experiences with cord cutting!!  

Have you signed up for my newsletter? If not, then now is the time! Click here. Thank you!!

Next Blog Post: Click to read Part II Shielding
 

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Tia! I started working with the Archangels only this year and I too have found the work to be powerful and comforting. Thank you for the video, you have such a light hearted and sweet energy about you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Angel blessings to you, Alison! xo

      Delete